Student Academic & Career Success can assist you to determine the best solution for your students learning needs including:
- Providing advice on embedding employability and career development into your degree program or course
- Scaffolding career development learning opportunities throughout your course
- Designing a one off or series of seminars for your course
- Assisting to develop appropriate assessment activities to reinforce learning
- Facilitating access to online modules and integrating careers technology into your course
- Designing flipped classroom experiences and relevant problem based learning activities
For advice and support regarding the best option for your degree program or course, contact the Student Academic & Career Success Team.