Engage directly with UNSW talent keen on exploring careers in Commerce and Technology
This year, to better enable our students, and offer higher quality connections to industry partners, UNSW career events will focus on sector-specific opportunities. We are offering a series of sector-specific events taking place throughout the year, the very first being the UNSW Launch your Career in Commerce & Technology.
You organisation is invited to showcase its brand and employment opportunities to all UNSW students interested in exploring careers in these sectors.
A Premium Experience through vFairs
Based on positive employer and student feedback from our 2020 Mid Year Expo, Launch your Career in Commerce & Technology will be facilitated through premium virtual careers expo platform provider, vFairs. The vFairs platform requires no software or downloads, is easy to use, accessible, and engaging, making it a positive virtual connection experience for your recruitment team and UNSW students!
vFairs is used by multiple Australian universities and other organisations globally for virtual events. To learn more, please visit: www.vfairs.com.
With vFAIRS and UNSW you have the option to:
- Connect directly with UNSW students by initiating a chat with any student at the fair
- Engage with students through your booth's live video or text chat
- Access and download student resumes
- Choose from customisable booth options
- Present live or pre-recorded webinars
- Have multiple staff engage with students
- Share engaging content such as resources and videos with students
- Access robust reporting on all students you engage with
- Have your organisation’s logo featured in the virtual lobby
- Access user reports with records of chat and students who visited your booth
Registration Deadline: Friday February 26