Launch your Career Series, 2022
UNSW's Launch Your Career series highlight career opportunities and insights of various industry sectors throughout the year.
In 2022, we are moving to a model that emphasises face-to-face opportunities while enabling hybrid and online opportunities for remote students and employers alike. UNSW Employability has also made the decision to make all student access to face-to-face opportunities on an application basis. Our goal to ensure student commitment and readiness to connect with you.
(Please note we are continuing to monitor health advice and UNSW event policies due to the current situation in NSW. Where possible, we will look to run face-to-face sessions, however the first Launch your Career: Investment Banking & Consulting will move to an entirely online format due to the timing of it. If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Registration to our Launch Your Career series will be free of charge throughout 2022. Sponsorship opportunities may be available at specific events (e.g. branded lanyards, supporting student society networking lunches).
The series events will consisting of:
- Industry delivered workshops
- Career development seminars and workshops delivered by the UNSW Careers team
- Alumni panel discussions with UNSW alumni sharing their personal career journeys
- Career development seminars facilitated by UNSW Career Coaches
- Lightning talk for you to pitch your organisation & a currently available role with student Q&A
- Networking and branding opportunities for your organisation with performing UNSW students
Register below to join us in supporting any or all of the options above!